Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Day a special day of Thankfulness

Today is Thanksgiving and I just want to wish you, my followers/readers a very blessed Thanksgiving.  I am very thankful for you and the time you take out of your day to read my blog, and check out my cards or other art work.  I know of late I have been lax on getting cards out, it is for a good reason, I have been rearranging and finishing my organizing of my scrapping area.  I do have several images I have been coloring, so hopefully soon you will get to see what you usually come here for.  But until then, Thank you so very much for your blogship.  Every one of your comments makes my day and puts a special smile on my face.  Thank you so very much for your kindness.  Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you and your families.  May God bless you all with His greatest gift for each and every member of your household -- salvation and a promise of eternity for those who love and believe on him.

Blessings!

No comments: