Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Sunday, November 6, 2011

The sixth day of Thankfulness

Today is Sunday.  It is beautiful outside, blue skies, crisp warm fall wind.  You can smell the leaves decaying.  I had the pleasure today of going to church and singing hymns of praise, celebrating God's mercy and Grace.  And while I was sitting in the pew this morning before service started, I knew what I was thankful for today -- I am a chosen child of God.  Nothing could be better.  He chose me to love me, to hear my adoration for Him and all that He does for me.  He chose me in all my ugly sinfulness and sent His son to die on a cross to pay my debt, so that I could be with Him when that time comes.  He can chose you too.  All you have to do is tell Him you are sorry for your sins, that you know and believe that Christ was sent to die and be risen again to sit at the right hand of God the Father, then tell Him you know that Christ is your Saviour and Redeemer.  He IS our Blessed Redeemer, our comforter.  He is with us at all times, through times of no money and plenty of money, through times of loneliness and times filled with friendship.  When you accept Christ as your one and ONLY Saviour, you join a family called the body of Christ.  He is the head of this body, and we are His parts.  He takes care of us as He cares for the lilies of the field.  He is wonderful and if you want to get to know Him even more, please, read His story.  A book of love, hate, tragedy, Grace, and more love.  The story covers journeys, building, destroying, running, walking, crying, weeping, laughing and more loving.  I pray that you too join our family, Chose Christ and you chose everlasting life.  Yes, I am Extremely Thankful for being Chosen!

Blessings,

2 comments:

NancyD said...

Beautiful words and very encouraging. ThankS for stoping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. NancyD

portable eye wash unit said...

To thanks with great card is always great. Your work is too good and superb. Happy to hear that, that day was Sunday. as always I am waiting for specially Sunday for doing a new paper work.