Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 7 of being Thankful

This seventh day I give thanks for my friends.  You know there are so many of them.  There are those from childhood, from church, my neighbors, and yes, even my dear blogger friends.  Friends give love and encouraging words when you need them most.  Many have delivered meals to our house during long recuperation times after my accident and the many subsequent surgeries.  You gave me rides when I wasn't allowed to drive because of the condition of my legs and feet.  I pray that I am there for each of you as you go through your ups and downs and trying times of life as much as you have been for me.  I love you, each and everyone of you.

No comments: