Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 8 of Thankfulness

Today I give thanks for the ability to walk.  I have a pup of mine that is getting ready to go to the show ring this weekend.  As we get ready for the show, I have been walking about a mile every day.  This doesn't seem like much to you, but for me it is a milestone.  At one time they thought I wouldn't walk again on my own two feet.  But God has provided generously otherwise.  I may not be able to go far, but go I can :)  A couple of months ago my Hubby and I went to MI while it was still hot out.  We went to the beach and I think it was 90 degrees that day, the sand was so nice and very warm.  We walked the beach that day and for the first time since the accident, I was able to walk miles without pain.  That is/was a very big deal, not only did I walk that far, but I wasn't sore afterwards and was able to complete my day as normal.  Praise God for miracles!  Now I can hardly wait for the next nice warm day at the beach walking in the sand.  Such a wonderful thought.

No comments: