Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11 - Most thankful for Veterans and Service people

Today is Veterans Day.  I am so grateful to veteran's and servicepersons for the freedom I enjoy today and everyday of my life.  My freedom to write uncensored in my blog, my freedom to practice the religion of my choice, and my freedom to love my God.  Our priveldges are countless if you think about it, and if you don't just take a quick look at a communistic country like Cuba, few live the way they want or like.  Many's destiny is chosen by their government.  Yes I am very Very grateful for our Servicepersons and Veteran's throughout this country, but in specific, my nephew who currently serves in the US Marine Corp., and my brother who served in the US Navy.  My hat is off to you, I thank God for you both and all the rest of you daily.  I will stand up for your rights, fight for what you deserve.  I love you all, Thank you all for loving us and the US!

Blessings,

No comments: