Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 18 of being Thankful!

Today, I must admit I am thankful for the Internet.  It has many great points, a way to meet new friends, a way to keep up with the old.  A much easier way to do term or thesis papers, or research papers.  A tool for being inspired, and a chance to inspire.  It's a great place to share concepts, ideas, challenges and seek answers, solutions and resolve dilemmas.  There are also many negatives, but I think if you can properly manage your time spent in cyber-space, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.  Thanks for joining me on this wonderful journey of Thankfulness.

Blessings!

No comments: