Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankfulness, Day 5

Today as I was working out in my garden, I realized that I often forget how lucky I am to be able to see all the beautiful creations around me.  I can see colors, designs, still life, moving life, everything!  Not everyone has that ability, I am blessed.  I am thankful for my sight or I could not write this blog, and I would not be able to see if I spelled a word incorrectly.  We depend on our eyes so much, try and go a day without seeing.  Your shins will be sore in an hour.  Yes, indeed I am very Thankful for my eyes and sight <3




No comments: