Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month of Gratitude

I almost forgot something I had decided to do, something that I should do every day of the year and not just during November, but for now it is for November.  This month I will daily express a point of gratitude I have for things in my life. 

My first thing that I am full of gratitude for is that I am blessed to live in a country that permits and even promotes freedom of religion.  I am a Christian.  A very devoted Christian.  I love my God, I believe He sent His only Son to die for my shameful sins.  Then He raised His son from death to sit with Him in heaven and prepare a place for me (and other true believer's) when I die.  I believe in the Father, the Son (of whom I believe is my one and only Savior from death and eternity in hell) and the Holy Spirit.  And I am very grateful that I live in a portion of the world that allows this without persecution or prosecution. This is one of the most important things in the world, of my life, to me.

No comments: