Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 12 of being Thankful :)

Today I am at a Specialty Dog Show, and yes, I am going to say it, I am thankful for my dogs.  Dogs are some of the most wonderous gifts God gave man.  They are a perfect example of Unconditional Love.  They are almost perfect in forgiveness.  I have six Great Danes and a Cocker Spaniel.  Each one is sweet in it's own way.  There are a few who are closer in my heart than others, but it would be hard to replace any of them.  When I am gone to a show like this, they miss me, and they let me know by refusing to eat for my hubby while he takes care of them.  I know that they are spoiled, and that is okay, because they spoil me with all the love they have to give.  They help me around the yard, if I fall down, one or a couple comes over to help me up, they know when I need help and are willing to pitch in whenever they can, and they are not trained professionally to be service dogs.  I do have one that I own that is a show dog, and one that I co-own that is a show dog too.  Shows are fun, We tend to win at the beginning, but haven't managed to win many big shows yet, but all things in good time.  But the long and short of it is, I love my dogs and I know that they love me too, and sometimes they are the best listeners, the best friends.  I hope you have a special pet of some sort that you can speak your heart to, that can always be there for you, that can show you unconditional love, so that we might learn to do the same.  Thanks for stopping!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Wordbird said...

I totally agree! My dog is one of the best "Friends" I've ever had! :D