Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Monday, November 28, 2011

26 days of Thankfulness

On this wonderfully blessed day, I want to give thanks for my voice :)  I love to sing.  I try to sing in everything I do.  Actually, I don't try to sing, I do sing.  My hubby mentioned a while back that he can tell when I am not doing as well as I don't sing when I am hurting or ill.  I still enjoy hearing the music, but I just don't have it in me to let it express itself.  But, that doesn't happen often, because I love to sing and dance.  I used to sing in our church choir, on our praise team and I also did solo specials.  My dogs get to hear my solos quite often and they love it.  Their tales wag, and they come over to where I am at and just rub against me showing their return of affection.  Singing in the mornings is my most favorite time to sing, then I can join in with the birds and whatever.  A natures chorus at sunrise if you will.  So if you stop by our house to visit, you probably won't have to knock on the door to find me.  Just stand still and listen.  I'll be in one of my gardens, working a way and singing my heart out :)

Blessings!

No comments: