Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good Day Everyone!

Well, First of all, I need to start out with saying Thank You! to all the following:
Crafters Companion - for the Envelobox and the Boxer
ODBD (Our Daily Bread Designs) - for picking my card as one of the top three for the week ending 8 Oct
Verve Stamps - I won a $30 gift Certificate!
Jacque with Magnolicious - I won a Tilda stamp on her Sunday Sensations contest posted every Sunday.
***And best of all***
I actually have followers!  (Other than my hubby!)

I follow a lot of blogs and blog hops.  The cards and projects usually dazzle me and renew my fervour for making cards for those who could use a little lift in their day.  Weekly I put my name in at Jacques' site to win a Tilda stamp along with about 550 others.  On all of these I really don't expect to win anything, it just isn't my luck.  But I do purchase most of my products from these businesses for card making.  But last week, a sweet someone encouraged me to post one of my cards in a challenge.  So I did.  Well, that was the beginning of a waterfall :)  Within 5 days I have been notifed 4 times of such wonderful winnings.  If you can imagine a crazy lady doing cartwheels through her living and great rooms, that would be me!  Life is fantastic, I really needed this to brighten up.  To hear each of you tell me your thoughts on the cards I have made really moves me far more than you could imagine.  I only hope that as time goes on I can keep everyone smiling and still visiting on occasion.  So with this all said, I must get back to my craft room and finish a card I started earlier.  Thanks again to each and everyone of you, you make my heart sing :)

Blessings,

                                                   

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo!! I am so excited for you Cindy!! Congrats!! I look forward to seeing more of your creations!!
hugs,
Chris