Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just a quickie :)

It's past my bedtime, but I will quickly show you another Christmas card I have made and am sending out.


This is a quick and easy card, made with my cricut, copics, cuttlebug with embossing folders and stickles.  I used the copics to add the shadows and the stickles to make the star sparkle.  I had a little 4 year old boy that I watch who helped make the cards.  He loves to turn the handle of the cuttlebug (hopefully that is not against child labor laws  lol) so I would load up the papers (Stampin' Up) into the embossing folders and he would crank away.  These cards have a beautiful verse inside:

These cards will be used for our church's Christmas card exchange.  I didn't want to put to much time into them because we had to make over 75 but we got them finished.  (Whew!)  Tomorrow I'll show you the ones we made for family (brothers & sisters, sons, DIL's and Grands).  Now I need to get some sleep. Thanks for looking!

Blessings,






No comments: